Wednesday, January 14, 2015

I Want a Bear!

Today's Story is not only for my daughter but by my daughter


Brigitta Williams was a little girl with a cat, Cupcake and a dog, Lilly. She loved them, but her favorite thing was Paddington Bear. She loved anything Paddington; books,movies,and TV shows. "I want a bear! Can I get a bear?" She asked her mom one sunny afternoon.

"No, Brigitta, you can not have a bear. Aren't Lilly and Cupcake enough?" answered mommy.

"NO! Lilly and Cupcake are not enough. I want a bear!" Brigitta said shouting and running away. She ran to her room and slammed the door.

Mommy went after Brigitta. "Honey why do you want a bear anyway?"

"PADDINGTON!!!!!!" Brigitta exclaimed loud,annoyed,and angry.

"The most we can do is go to the zoo." explained  mommy calmly

"Can we mommy please???!!! asked Brigitta.

Mommy agreed to go to  the zoo. The next morning, Brigitta woke up at 12:00 AM. She was so excited she had set her alarm ."MOMMY! MOMMY!  MOMMY !  MOMMY! said Brigitta loudly.

"What's the matter? Are  you okay?" mommy asked  worriedly

"Yes, mommy, I'm fine." Brigitta replied happily.

"Well than,why did you wake me up so early?" asked mommy angrily.

"You said that today we would go to the zoo. Well, it's today!" Brigitta answered

"I did not mean 12:00 AM.  I meant around 8:30 or 9:00 or maybe even 9:30. Go back to bed. Wake up at 9:00 AM." said mommy angrily

"Okay." said Brigitta sadly walking back to bed. She got to her room set her alarm for 9:00 AM like mommy told her to, and then went to sleep.

At 9:00 AM, her alarm clock started to go off.  She jumped out of her bed.  "It's time!" she screamed excitedly.

Mommy came running in worriedly. "Are you okay, sweetie?"


"It's time, mommy! It's time!" Brigitta was already dressed. She was so excited she had gotten dressed when she woke up the  first time.

A half an hour later, they got to the zoo. They looked for a long time at different animals, but they couldn't find the bears. Finally, Brigitta saw a sign. "This way!" she shouted pointing to the right. She ran over to the bear's cage, leaned as far as she could get, and tipped her hat and said "Hello." just like Paddington always did. The bear roared in response. Brigitta ran as far and as fast as she could.  Mommy ran after her.

After that, Brigitta was ready to go home. When they got home, Briggita told mommy "Real bears are mean!  I don't like them anymore. I'll stick to Paddington."

"I think that's a good plan." replied mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment