Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Ana Adores Books

Today's Story is not only for my daughter but by my daughter


Ana was a 3 year girl. She adored when her mom or dad  read her books."Mommy can you read me a story?"

"Not right now, sweetie pie. Maybe when daddy gets home from work, he will read you a story."

"Okay, Mommy." said Ana.

After a while, daddy got home.

"Daddy, can you read me a story?"

"Okay, princess. What book?" said daddy


 "The princess and the pizza."
 
"Once upon a time in a beautiful land there was a prince who wanted to marry a princess. He decided to give a test. All princesses were great cooks. One princess made her secret recipe.

"Mmm." said the prince "What do you call this?"

" I call it pizza".

"They got married and lived happily ever after."

"Read me anther story."

"Not right now princess. Ask Kayla."

"Okay, daddy."

"Kayla, can you read me a book?" said Ana


"Not right now, Ana."

"Okay."

"Mommy, Can you read me a story?"

"Okay, sweetie pie, Let's read the baby animals book."

"Okay."

"Puppies kittens, oh so much more." The rest of the pages fell out of the book, but  it was time for bed anyway.

The next morning, it was Ana's 4th birthday.  "I'm 4 now. I can read." she said. She read to her family. The book was called Bob.

"Bob sat with Pat on the mat with the cat and the bat and the rat all in hats with a baseball bat."

"That was hard." said Ana "I'm not gonna read anymore."

And she didn't.  Until the very next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment